Joseph Manfredi, DDS – New York Cosmetic Dentist
– Listed as one of “AMERICA’S TOP DENTISTS” by Consumer’s Research Council of America.
– Interviewed and appeared on Dr. Radio Talk Show XM / Sirius
– Chairperson for the Communication Committee for the New York County Dental Society
General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants
Dr. Joseph Manfredi graduated from NYU College of Dentistry and has been in private practice since 2005. During his time in school he was 1 of 30 students selected to participate in an Honors Dental Clinic which trained him how to provide complex cosmetic and restorative dental services including Smile Design, Smile Makeovers, Invisalign, Full Mouth Reconstruction, Porcelain Veneers and Complex Implant Restorations. He uses advanced techniques in all phases of Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant and General Dentistry. Being an innate perfectionist, dentistry is the perfect field for him, as he loves to make a perfect smile for his patients. Dr. Joe Manfredi stays up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for his patients.
Cosmetic Dentistry and Invisalign – Continuing Education
Dr. Manfredi still maintains a high level of dental excellence through extensive Continuing Education & Training in General Dentistry as well as Invisalign, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry. He is a member of the ADA, AGD, NYSDA and the AACD. He is an Active member of the New York County Dental Society where he is the Chairperson of the Communications Committee and in on the board of the Dental Marketplace.
As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
Dr. Manfredi and his family live in the same neighborhood as the dental office in New York City. He still plays competitive baseball and enjoys spending time with friends and family.
- Class 2005 – New York University College of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)- New York, New York
- Class 1999 – College of the Holy Cross – Bachelor of Arts Degree. Worcester, MA – English/Pre-Med/Dental Major
- Class 1995 – Chaminade High School
Dental Affiliations and Positions:
- Member of the ADA, the American Dental Association
- Member of NYSDA, New York State Dental Association
- Member of NYCDA, New York County Dental Association
- Dental Marketplace Board Member NYCDS
- Communications Committee Board Member – NYCDS
Dental Honors and Certifications:
- Certification in Advanced Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry High Honors Certification
- Listed as one of “AMERICA’S TOP DENTISTS” by Consumer’s Research Council of America.
- CPR certified
- Certification as Emergency Response Provider
- Continuing Education in Dentistry Award Over 150 hours
Radio Appearances and Publications
- Doctor Radio Talk show (XM Sirius)